The beauty diary of a make up otaku

Sunday, February 10, 2013

MAC's Veronica Lipstick Ronnie Red


Ronnie Red close up

Ronnie Red swatch



I want to start off this review by saying that I may have found my favorite shade of red. I love the way it goes on with ease and after a couple hours of wear I was love with a gorgeous stain. Red surely is a confidence boosting shade and wearing this shade I assure you that you won't get lost in a crowd.













Ronnie Red is described as a bright shade of red with a matte finish, on my skin tone it wasn't too bright its just the right shade of red thats flattering and sexy. Next time you find yourself at a cosmetics store, try a couple different shades; not all reds are the same.

This lipstick is on sale for $16.50 and will be available again at maccosmetics.com. What's your favorite red lipstick?

Ronnie Red on my lips


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick Otaku | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig