The beauty diary of a make up otaku

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Upcoming Review: BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed

So unless you've been living under a rock in the beauty community YOU KNOW that Jaclyn Hill and BECCA partnered to release a gorgeous highlight; the color is Champagne Pop and it is a LIMITED EDITION (code for snatch it up now) part of the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed highlights line. I have been wanting to try a BECCA highlight, after seeing them used in many tutorials, and this appears to be a great opportunity. I just put in my order and plain to stalk my tracking email like crazy. I can't want to review this for you guise!!! Check out the swatches of the dazzling product below on various skin tones.
BECCA deserves a handclap for this one , highlight swatched on every shade from pale to dark. LOVE IT!


2014-2015 has become the year of the highlight and every girl/guy has been snatching up products left and right for that god like glow. This highlight in particular is the talk of the town. The highlight was released today July 2, 2015 and it is a Sephora exclusive; it will also be released in stores July 15th. Ladies and gents from the swatches above this item is a must cope. You can find the product here http://www.sephora.com/becca-x-jaclyn-hill-shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P398805. I'm pretty positive that these wont be on the site long so get it while you can!
Share:

1 comment

  1. I am a big fan of Becca highlighters. They are so good in quality, so well pigmented and so looks so good on me. Really good and long lasting. I bought this one after doing my makeup lessons for pro artists by expert Lina, I am trying out new makeup items to improve my knowledge and skills. Lina is really good and best in my town.

    ReplyDelete

© Lipstick Otaku | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig