The beauty diary of a make up otaku

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Heart Break Hotel: BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Pressed Perfector.

So, you ever have one of those days where a product is waiting for you in the mail and you just feel like, "Yes! MAKEUP WAITING FOR ME!! TOGETHER FOREVER!!" TODAY was the day my BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Pressed Perfector. I picked up my box and walked to my apartment, like a boss i might add, and opened the box and found this..

Beautiful box containing  ECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Pressed Perfector

I did my little Instagram gloat, we've all done it don't judge lol, then the moment of truth, I pulled the highlight from the packaging and found...

Broken highlighter with flecks of my make up soul

Nooooo!!!! My little makeup otaku heart was in pieces, shimmery pieces, I pouted for a little bit then posted about it. Then I called Sephora and their wonderful customer service helped me out and is currently sending another one my way. Wish I could have had this reviewed for you guys but it will have to wait a day or two. 

Also remember this product is limited edition and is currently in stores, which is where I suggest you pick your's up at.

I'll post a review for something else in the mean time. This ever happen to you? Ever felt your soul crumble from dropping a product?  

Share below so I don't feel so alone in my misery. Have an awesome day all you beauty queens and kings! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick Otaku | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig