The beauty diary of a make up otaku

Monday, February 11, 2013

MAC's Betty Lipstick in Oh,Oh,Oh

Closeup of Oh, Oh, Oh

Swatch of Oh, Oh, Oh



Impressive, high impact, yet simple. Oh, Oh, Oh is described as a sheer brown plum lipstick with a lustre finish. I would consider this another "come hither shade" its the perfect shade for a sexy classy look. I really like the lipstick, but my only con is that the lipstick felt a tad bit dry going on. So make sure your looks are fully hydrated before applying. 












I loved the lipstick on my lips and though its not my favorite from the Archie collection, im glad to have it in my collection.
I'd give this lipstick an A-. Love the coverage and color but the application shouldn't be so rough initially.

This lipstick is on sale for $16.50 and will be available again at maccosmetics.com. What do you think?
Oh, Oh, Oh on my lips

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick Otaku | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig