The beauty diary of a make up otaku

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kpop Song of The Week..

Hey Beauty Otaku's,

Sorry this is late!
The Kpop song of this week goes to Lee Hi's Rose. When I really like a song I replay like crazy and this song is in heavy rotation at home and at work. Lee Hi's last two hits have had a jazzy cute girl vibe that I dug and it was a fresh image in the kpop scene which I appreciated; then came Rose. Her voice is crystal clear with emotion and warning.. you dont want none of this. The beat and lyrics are beautiful  and I love Lee Hi's voice so much more when its laid over a non-jazzy song. The video for the song is a work of art and her changing makeup and hair are on point. Please checkout the video!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick Otaku | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig