The beauty diary of a make up otaku

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fragrance J'adore

Chanel Camelia De Plumes Highlighting Powder, Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum

What perfect way to start a lovely Sunday besides giving thanks and smelling like Coco Mademoiselle. Some warm sweet coffee and a buttery biscuits would be a great addition of course.

Coco Mademoiselle on my vanity

The smell of Mademoiselle is a warm sweet floral and I adore the citrus, rose and vanilla notes in the perfume. It is a classic that is very alluring. I love to spray on my wrist and apply dabs behind my ears, perfume should always be worn subtly so anything more than a 1 1/2 spray can be too much. What scents do you like to adorn yourself with?

Right now the rain and sunshine are abundant outside my window. Enjoy your Sunday beauties.
There are flowers everywhere for those who wish to see them • Matisse

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick Otaku | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig