The beauty diary of a make up otaku

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Let The Makeup and Kpop Flow Like Wine

Hey guise! 
Nothing says classy like bra straps!

Well I’ve been gone a long while and life has changed a lot since my last post. 

Updates!


A man tried to break into my home while I was in my bedroom….yup. A good old fashioned home invasion. It was completely horrifying and I decided that I didn’t feel safe where I was and needed a change of scenery. Besides the trauma, I stayed for a month in my old apartment (to get things together) and moved. So now the kibi’s and me have a new home and are feeling comfortable and safe.  I am preparing to hit this blog full force and there will be a huge amount of steady content so I look forward to the future!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick Otaku | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig