The beauty diary of a make up otaku

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

You've Stolen My Heart Esperanza

KAT VON D Esperanza Eyeshadow Palette

Ok, to state the obvious I am a beauty junkie. That's been clearly established for some time now. Now to my point when this palette hit the shelves today:

I quintessentially lost my mind. This is the latest Kat Von D Palette for Spring 2014 and its described as:

"A fresh palette of eight long-wear, full coverage shadows that deliver matte, pearl, and high-glitter finishes, plus one transformative color veil. "


This palette was made for me. I love the soft Spring shades, I love the glitter, and sugar skull that adorns the palette is too beautiful. Beautiful and morbid? Yeah that's me all day.

My fingers could not leap to the checkout faster. In this moment I imagine my fingers in the make up check out Olympics. They're hurdling over the free Sephora samples to make it to the submit my order button where, covered in victorious sweat, push past the submit my order button and would be greeted with a bouquet and a confirmation notice.

Strange way to think of it? I agree, but this palette appears to be so worth it. Kat Von D's eyeshadow formulas for the most part are buttery, pigmented and so easy to blend. This palette comes with 8 shades:
 Selena (glitter purple)
 Dayglo (transformer shade, iridescent white)
Galore (pearl peach)
Placebo (matte peony pink)
Santeria (glitter greenish grey)
Archangel (sparkle seafoam green)
South (matte beige)
Dog Roses (sparkle bronze) 

Another interesting fact about the palette is that the shadows are supposedly infused with rose extract to moisturize the delicate eyelid area. Pretty shmancy stuff.

Well my fellow make up otakus I can't wait for this to come in the mail so I can give you my first hand experience and photos.

Here is the link if you want to checkout this beautiful palette: http://www.sephora.com/esperanza-eyeshadow-palette-P384633?skuId=1552488

So is anyone thinking of picking of the palette? What do you think of it?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lipstick Otaku | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig